Team Bourda has been professionally managing properties since 2008. In addition we have managed our own rental properties for over 30 years. This experience has given us the ability to help our clients to obtain the highest return on investment while helping to protect their assets.
We are a full-service property manager. We welcome our client’s involvement in managing their properties. However if your preference is to have us handle everything without your involvement we are happy to do that too.
The list below gives you an idea of how our property management services work:
- Our Fees: We charge a percentage of the gross monthly rent and a one-time start-up fee as well as a percentage of any late fees collected from tenants.
- Management Contract: We require a 12 month management commitment.
- Funds from Tenants: All Rent and deposit checks are made payable to Team Bourda and deposited into our Trust Account. After monthly expenses are deducted the remaining funds are sent to you or your bank.
- Security Deposits: Typically these equal one month of the tenants rent. Additional deposits can be negotiated for pets or less desirable tenant credit scenarios. You retain all deposits until they are due to be returned.
- Pets: We recommend you consider allowing pets. However pet considerations will be discussed with you prior to signing the lease.
- Inquiries and Emergencies by tenants: We handle all tenant inquiries & emergency calls. We have someone available to answer the phone 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
- Advertising: All properties are professionally photographed and advertised on local real estate multiple listing service (MLS). Having your listing on the MLS means that the property information is fed to many other websites such as: Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, HotPads, and many more. There is no additional fee for this advertising.
- Signage: For Rent signs are placed in the window or the yard as appropriate when vacant.
- Applications: All prospective tenants over the age of 18 years are required to complete a rental application.
- Applicant Screening: References on application are checked. Credit, criminal and eviction screening is performed on all applicants.
- Maintenance: We will coordinate and facilitate necessary maintenance. If possible we will contact you before work is completed to see how you would like us to handle it. We have a portfolio of excellent and honest service providers ready and willing to quickly and efficiently manage any repairs. Coordination of major repairs may result in an additional fee.